The best hosting company for WordPress is the hosting company that works for you and your website. What do you want to get out of the best hosting company for WordPress? A few key elements include:
- A speedy website – A speedy website is a website that will be visited. It’s a website that will not only garner organic traffic, but keep that traffic reading and coming back. With a whole world of internet out there today, if a website takes too long to load, your visitors are like to simply hit the back button, go someplace else, and find what they’re looking for on a different website that is quicker and more manageable.
- Visibility – Why host a website at all if it can’t be found? One of the major issues with free hosting services is that they offer little to no visibility for your work, and you want to be found by the audiences searching for your content. The best hosting company for WordPress will take care of just that, and help to aid your visibility with your own unique domain name and added legitimacy.
- Technical support – From time to time, you may find something has gone wrong with your WordPress website or blog. With efficient, fast, and 24/7 technical support, you can rest assured that if something goes wrong, you’re backed up. Even if you notice your website is running slowly at 7pm on a Friday, you won’t have to wait until business hours Monday to get things up and running again, and your problem can be remedied quickly and efficiently.
- Volume support – Ideally, for your website, affiliate marketing blog, or monetized blog, you want to support large audiences. The main goal of your efforts are to attract attention and please your audiences, and there is nothing worse than getting those audiences and having the volume crash your WordPress page. The best hosting company for WordPress will be able to handle this volume using enterprise-grade servers.
How Can I Find The Best Hosting Company For WordPress?
Finding the best hosting company for WordPress is much simpler than you may think. While some may feel overwhelmed with the options out there, there are very few that offer all of these desired features and more. WPengine is one of these hosting providers, and they are the best hosting company for WordPress regardless of your need. Some of the specific features offered by WPengine include:
- 24/7 technical support – Whether it’s a weekend, a holiday, or the middle of the night, you’re always backed up by WPengine. This allows you to ensure your WordPress site is always up and running and running quickly, so you can continue to bring in traffic and create conversions just as you wish.
- Enterprise grade architecture – Using enterprise-grade architecture, your website will be fast. Somewhere between 4 to 6 times faster than average, the innovative front-end technology keeps your WordPress site running smoothly regardless of the volume your website is experiencing.
- Security – WPengine pays close attention to the security of the WordPress sites they are hosting on their servers. You won’t need to worry about having your website hacked or data stolen, and your website will actually run faster with faux visitors and requests blocked automatically. The real-time security thread detection offered by the best hosting company for WordPress will keep your website monitored at all times and every day.
- Content performance – Content performance is another big plus of the best hosting company for WordPress. It’s not something you always think of first when looking for the features that make the best hosting company for WordPress, but it’s something that makes all the difference in today’s competitive online markets. Content performance monitoring uses Google Analytics tools to show you in a simplified fashion just how your content is working for you. With this information, you can gauge what could be improved upon, what’s working, and how your WordPress content should evolve to continue to suit your audiences.
The Benefits Of Investing
The best hosting company for WordPress isn’t free, and it pays to invest in your WordPress hosting services. While offers for free WordPress hosting may be tempting, they’re not all they’re cracked up to be, and they could be causing you to waste a whole lot of time on websites that will be seldom seen or seldom working. The investment you make in your chosen best hosting company for WordPress is an investment in security, visibility, functionality, and user-friendliness.
When you invest in the best hosting company for WordPress you’ll be given your own domain name and added visibility by using a legitimate and trusted server. What this means is that the audiences you’re trying to reach will be able to find you, and they’ll feel secure that they’re choosing a trusted website to visit. With free hosted WordPress websites, the long URL domain name and slow or shoddy function could turn them away before they even read the first lines of your content.
If you’re going to put an investment of effort into your WordPress website or blog, you should also back that investment up with a monetary one as well. The benefits are numerous, and you’re paying for the peace of mind that you’re putting your efforts into a website that will provide a return for all of the work that went into it. While the words “free WordPress hosting” may seem tempting, it’s important to remember that the work you put into your WordPress website deserves the protection and support of the best hosting company for WordPress.
Whether you’re hosting an affiliate marketing blog, and you’re trying to seek out interested parties to take your recommendations on products, or you’re building a full website for your growing brand, WPengine, the best hosting company for WordPress, has your needs covered. As your WordPress blog or website grows, your hosting can grow right along with it, allowing you a seamless path to success with your digital impact.