The best WordPress hosting in 2018 is all about the specific needs of your business. With affiliate marketing becoming more and more popular, the world of working with WordPress is also becoming more competitive, and this means those building and managing websites and blogs should be focusing on their content, not the hosting troubles that come with inferior cheap or free hosting programs. The best WordPress hosting in 2018 focuses on user friendliness and what your hosting service can do for you and the success of your WordPress efforts.
The Features Included In The Best WordPress Hosting In 2018
For the year 2018, and as the years go on, a top priority for your best WordPress hosting should be tech savviness and user-friendliness. Ideally, your WordPress web host should be so good at performing its job you don’t even have to think about it. The features included in the best WordPress hosting in 2018 reflect just that and help bloggers and website builders with covering the tech side of things.
Some features to look for when scouting out the best WordPress hosting for 2018 include:
- Site Speed – One of the most important aspects to increase your rankings in search engines like Google is to have a fast loading site. Look for WordPress hosting services that include content delivery networks (also called CDN’s). You should also have more than enough bandwidth allocated to your account or have the ability to scale up as your site traffic increases.
- 24/7 technical support – It can be tough to keep up with the constantly changing tech side of things, but you don’t have to with the best WordPress hosting in 2018. When something goes awry with your website or blog, or you simply need a bit of help, there is always someone on the line waiting to help. Tech support that is available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week gives you peace of mind that if you should run into a problem, or a question arises, on an off hour or weekend, you don’t have to wait to have your questions answered.
- Enterprise-grade architecture – You want your website or blog to accommodate visitors, and better yet, you want it to accommodate those visitors quickly. When a website takes too long to load, we don’t wait, and you can’t expect your audiences to wait either. What you do not want is your traffic going elsewhere to find what they need because your site is taking too long, and enterprise-grade scalable architecture will make sure that’s not a problem. With unique and innovative technologies, the best WordPress hosting in 2018 will make sure that your visitors never need to wait around.
- Enterprise grade security – You don’t just want your website to be fast, you also want it to be secure. Necessary patches and upgrades are handled for you, so you don’t need to worry, and your website runs even faster when faux requests and bogus visitors are blocked. Your thread detection should be carried out in real time, and you should be able to sleep soundly knowing your data and your website are always kept safe.
- Performance tracking – Performance tracking helps you to keep track of your website’s speed and performance in real time and at any time. You will always have a handle on what your website is doing right, and how your visitors are experiencing it, when you can track your performance whenever you get the urge. Should you notice anything unusual in your performance tracking or experience speeds, you can take your concerns or questions to the 24/7 tech support and have your problems remedied right away.
- Content performance tracking – Content performance tracking, while it may not exactly cover the tech side of things, is incredibly important in the best WordPress hosting in 2018. The importance of content is getting realized more and more each day, and this means that the content world is growing more competitive. You will want to know how your content is working for you, what might not be working for you, and what you could be doing better. With content performance tracking using simplified Google Analytics tools, you can always keep an eye on your content and how your content should develop over time to reach your website goals.
The Best WordPress Hosting In 2018 Is With WPengine
The hosting provider that boasts all of these high tech capabilities, and so much more, is WPengine. What WPengine can do for your affiliate marketing blog, brand website, or other WordPress need is maximize your potential and show you real results from the effort you put into your site’s value. Not only will your website be monitored and hosted to the best of 2018’s technological capabilities, but it will also be made more visible, garnering you more traffic that your website can now handle with your own unique domain name.
Using WPengine as the best WordPress hosting in 2018, you’ll feel confident that you can keep your finger on the pulse of your website, you’ll have all the technical help you need, you will be able to effortlessly manage your content and website performance, and you can rest easy knowing your data is kept secure. All of the effort you put into your website or affiliate marketing blog will be worth what you put into it, as you’re able to garner the organic traffic you’ve been looking for to gain the following you want.
Why Invest In The Best WordPress Hosting In 2018?
Perhaps in the past you’ve used free WordPress hosting services, and you’ve been moderately happy doing so. In the year 2018, I can definitively say that this won’t be the case anymore. Free WordPress hosting services come with a long list of disadvantages, and these are only going to grow larger, pushing the gap further, during the year 2018. Bogged down slow servers, limited security, a lack of technical support, and low search engine visibility will hold your affiliate marketing blog or website back, and cause your efforts to be unable to provide you with the results you’re looking to achieve.
For the best WordPress hosting in 2018, you’re going to have to make an investment in your effort and your website. Staying on top of the game in 2018 will be worth your while, as even more visitors go to the world wide web to research products, look up interests, and simply have fun browsing around than ever before.