Comparison shopping is always a smart idea. Personally, it’s how I approach most purchases, and especially in the modern world of online shopping, comparison shopping has become more popular than ever. Whether you’re relying on online reviews to compare and contrast different products or services, or you’re going to take a peek at what various specs or features they have to offer without testimonials and reviews, people are learning how to research the products and services they are interested in. That’s why the majority of my own personal affilaite marketing sites are focused on product reviews and comparisons.
When it comes to choosing a great WordPress hosting company, however, there’s a lot to consider. If you’re new to building WordPress sites, you don’t even really know what to look for, making it even more difficult to compare WordPress hosting providers. To make your search for the best WordPress hosting companies a little easier, I’ve compiled a list of the top 3 you can use to lessen your mental load. Comparing 3 WordPress hosting companies, and juggling those differing technical offerings and specifications, is much easier than starting with no real direction, and each of these WordPress hosting companies has a lot to offer.
WP Engine is the best of the best when it comes to WordPress hosting companies available today. Not only are they perfectly suited for the beginner WordPress blog or web page builder, but they have the capabilities to handle entire enterprises as well. Using WP Engine’s services, you can begin your journey into WordPress, and have it take you all the way through your career with no worry about what their servers can handle. As your audiences grow, your website or blog can grow right along with them, and the experience of your WordPress website is never compromised. A few features that set WP Engine apart are:
- Technical support – Whether it’s a major holiday, or a Saturday night late after hours, you’re never left without help using WP Engine. Their technical support staff is there for you 24/7, even on holidays, so if you ever run into a problem, you’re completely covered. Technical support is also there to assist you should you need help using any features to build your WordPress site.
- Content performance – WP Engine is one of the very few WordPress hosting companies that not only look after your website, but look after your content and how it performs. Using Google Analytics tools, you can see what type of content is driving organic traffic to your website or blog, and those areas which could use improvement. For WordPress bloggers, particularly those in affiliate marketing or sponsored blog posts, your content is everything. Using these tools, you can keep your content exactly what it needs to be in order to keep driving lasting traffic your way.
- Enterprise grade architecture – With WP Engine’s enterprise grade architecture, your website will be between 4 and 6 times faster than the average. If your WordPress website or blog takes longer than 7 seconds to load, most visitors are going to hit their back button and find relevant content someplace else, but this will never happen with WP Engine. This scalable architecture also allows you to take your WordPress from the very beginning of your WordPress site, and continues to keep things speedy no matter how far your grow.
Site Ground is one of the best WordPress hosting companies for the small business owner. When you’re just starting out, and you want to build a website, you might feel a little overwhelmed with all the new possibilities. Site Ground uses a super easy installer that anyone can learn, and it makes entry level WordPress builders feel confident when just starting out. Some features of Site Ground include:
- 24/7 customer service – Like WP engine, Site Ground also offers 24/7 customer service. They boast a fast response time and high satisfaction rates, aiding beginners in WordPress with anything they need help with building or managing their site.
- Auto updates – For WordPress website builders, all updates will be carried out automatically, so your version will always be the latest and greatest. The Auto Updates features is available for all hosting plans.
- Constant security – Site Ground’s security is constantly monitoring your WordPress website or blog. Daily backups to go along with daily updates make sure that your data and your efforts are never lost.
Inmotion hosting is great if you plan to host more than one website or blog. For affiliate marketers, this ability to hosting 2 WordPress websites at the same time can allow you to separate your content into different relevant categories. Pricing for hosting packages is comparable to that of Site Ground, which only allows for 1 hosted website per package. A few features of Inmotion Hosting are:
- 2 Websites per package – Launching more than one WordPress website at once has never been easier. The packages include pricing for 2 websites, where most of the best WordPress hosting companies only offer 1 per package.
- Money back guarantee – Inmotion Hosting also offers a 90 day money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with their hosting services, or how you’re able to build your WordPress website using their format, you can get your money back in full within 90 days.
- Supports any and all plug-ins – If you plan to use plug-ins for your WordPress website, the sky is the limit when using Inmotion Hosting. Ecommerce plug-ins, blogging plug-ins, or anything you want your website to have is a possibility.
Comparing The Top 3 WordPress Hosting Companies
As you can see, each of these WordPress hosting companies offers something a little different. WP Engine is a great pick for an all-encompassing hosting experience, providing a place for WordPress website builders to start, grow, and evolve. Site Ground is perfectly suited to the beginner, with a super simple WordPress building platform and plenty of help whenever you need it. Inmotion Hosting is what you’re looking for if you’re a little more advanced and are looking for 2 websites to host and manage at the same time. The one that works best for you depends on what you need and what you’re looking for from today’s WordPress hosting companies.